Friday, November 9

Rainy Day Non-Blues

After several days of crazy sunshine, it's pouring outside. I've always liked the rain and I'm not one to complain when it does (albeit, times when I am outside sans an umbrella). Everybody knows that the best way to deal with a rain day is to stay indoors. The rain just makes you feel very lazy and does not put you in the mood to go out and do something important or life-changing. Personally, I like to spend my rainy days on a comfy couch in front of the telly to catch up on the latest episodes of my favorite TV series or read a good book, with a cup of hot chocolate. Sounds like a good day to me, don't you think?



Since rainy days put me in a certain mood, it has its own playlist on my iPod. Let me share one of my favorite songs for these kind of days. It's definitely an oldie, but a goodie.


Enjoy your rainy day, loves!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

{sabz}solutely Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template