Sunday, November 25

She bought Hunter boots.

Fresh from the Balikbayan boxes

I am in such a chipper mood today because our balikbayan boxes are finally here. One of the things that I regret placing in the box was the pair of Hunter boots that I bought last August. I did not really plan to buy a pair but when I saw them in Nordstrom's in Jersey, I HAD to buy them. I decided to put them in the boxes because I needed all the space in my luggage for the rest of my shopping that I planned to do in LA. After 3 months, they're finally home with me.

These boots are made for walking in the rain and I will bust these out when the rainy season's here. In the meantime, I'll have to save them for a rainy day.
I love my wellies!!!
I got the Original Short in Black because I needed the color to be able to go with anything that I'm currently wearing. I plan to keep this pair in my car during the rainy season, in case I'm wearing non-rain friendly shoes.

Currently, I don't think they're locally available but I'm pretty sure you can order a pair for yourself online. If you wanted to be more playful with your rain boots, they come in several colors. If you wanted something A LOT more playful, then you can check out Plueys and those are available locally.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

{sabz}solutely Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template