Tuesday, December 4

My Christmas Dream List

It's already December and I figured that it's about time that I wrote down my dream list. It's a list of things that I dream of getting for Christmas. I jotted these items down without any budget in mind, obviously. Hey, a girl can dream right?

  1. A Balenciaga Bag - I've been lemming for one for years. I blame the Olsen twins for this one.

  2. Tory Burch Hinged Logo Bracelets - These are actually attainable but, I'm still thinking about it. They'll surely make a great add on to my accessories.

  3. Nike x Liberty Sky High Dunks - I don't know why I want a pair of these, really. I don't even know how to incorporate these into my style. Regardless, I still dream of this pair.


  4. Miss Saigon West End Tickets (much too early for this since they're still casting!) + tickets to London town with hotel accomodation and allowance!

What's on your Christmas Dream List? 
Remember, there are no rules, limits or exceptions! 
Just go for it!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

{sabz}solutely Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template