Monday, November 5

NOTD: OPI's My Address is Hollywood

Next to makeup, nail polish is a love of mine. Seeing my nails all pretty and painted makes me a happy girl. It's one of those simple pleasures that I like to indulge in. I usually buy nail polish when I'm out of the country because OPI is not readily available in Manila and if it is, the choices are limited.



I'm not one to follow the trends of what colors are hot, instead, I choose the colors based on my mood. In this case, I was in a really good mood. I had my nails done yesterday and although it was the last day of the long weekend, I did not let that dampen my mood.

This color is so cute. It's pink but not too pink. It has a slight shimmer and you can see the glitter if you look real close. Just like any OPI polish, you can really do without the top coat because it's already shiny as is. I just use top coat to make it last longer (though with my luck, it will stay chip-free for another day or two.)

Happy Monday everyone! Hope the long weekend hangover wasn't too much to handle!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

{sabz}solutely Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template